We Are Hiring!
Business to Business Inside Sales Representative Part-time, Up to 20 hours a week, hourly rate DOE
Overview: Tools 4 Data is a privately owned, Killingworth, CT based Technology Solutions Provider that caters to small and medium sized businesses. We were founded in 2007 and currently are a cohesive team of professionals that work well together on all levels. We only work in one industry and therefore are able to train our staff to highly effective levels. We are looking for a sales professional who works hard and has a great attitude as it helps our team thrive. This is a long term position with extensive professional training.
Job Purpose and Position Overview: This role will be responsible for calling new potential leads and existing prospects and setting up first time appointments.
Specific Job Duties/Responsibilities:
• 10-15 hours a week, flexible schedule after initial training; a set schedule during training is expected
• Attendance in person at our Killingworth CT office
• Maintain a database of suspect and prospect leads with the potential of obtaining new business
• Make calls to introduce Tools 4 Data to potential new clients
• Set up first time appointments
• Ability to analyze, make decisions and respond to contact questions
• Maintain records of all sales activities with our systems
• Meet the performance goals established by your direct supervisor
• Read, understand, and follow all company and job related policies and procedures
• Attend required company and departmental meetings
• Perform other related duties as assigned by direct supervisor
• Business knowledge or business experience desired
• Comfortable on the phone
• Extremely comfortable with the sales process and doesn’t take rejection personally
• Extremely comfortable with computer technology, Internet, technology concepts and a tech heavy work environment
• High-energy, self-motivated, well-organized
• Ability to function within and contribute to a positive, team oriented environment
• Must have ability to communicate and present effectively
• Ability to read, write and speak English fluently; Spanish is a plus
• Ability to make decisions in matters of significance.